Training period - 1 month (10 lessons)
• Introduction to the basics of massage.
• Psychological aspects of working with a client.
• Anatomy and human physiology.
• Hygienic basis of massage.
The practical part:
• Classic massage. Classics are the basis of any novice massage therapist, consisting of stroking, rubbing, kneading and vibration.
• Therapeutic massage is the use of special techniques for the most pronounced healing effect.
• Sports massage, used to increase the performance and physical performance of athletes and people involved in sports.
• Hygienic massage. Its purpose is to maintain health, strengthen the body, and prevent various diseases.
• Cosmetic massage.
• Anti-cellulite massage is a special technique for influencing the body to reduce and eliminate the manifestations of cellulite.
Upon completion of training, a state certificate is issued from the Academy of Beauty and Perfection Diadema and the qualification “Master” is awarded.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: from 9:00 to 12:00
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday: from 12:00 to 15:00
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: from 15:00 to 18:00
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday: from 15:00 to 18:00
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday: from 18:00 to 21:00
Lecturer Academy of Beauty and Excellence
"Diadem". Work experience with athletes for over 19 years.
People’s University of the Kyrgyz Knowledge Society
Republic. Faculty of Health, specialty
"Masseur of a wide profile"
· Medical massage
· Classic massage
· Oriental (acupressure) massage
· Stone massage
· Vacuum massage
· Anticellulite massage
· Honey massage